Technical Support Engineer
After an internal training program, you will become Technical Support Enigineer at MPS Systems North America. Your responsibility is to provide technical support to our customers. Via remote diagnostics, you will troubleshoot potential problems in coordination with customer service technicians. You will support service engineers who are on location and you will occasionally visit customers too, both domestically and abroad. The position of Technical Support Engineer requires flexibility, also outside of regular office hours.
- 5-10 years of experience with control technology in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Experience with Bosch Rexroth Indramat servo systems, Indraworks and Indralogic is required.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in the printing industry is a plus.
- Bilingual capabilities in Spanish a plus.
More information / to apply:
For more information or to apply for this job, please contact Jason Boe, Service Manager for MPS Systems North America Inc., at 920-850-1342 or email@example.com.