Area Sales Manager Middle East & North Africa
MPS is a worldwide, well-known and high-quality brand of flexo and offset press solutions for label and flexible packaging printers. By providing extensive knowledge and world-class service to enhance the printing process, MPS helps customers excel. Our presses have been sold an installed all around the world since 1996, which makes the business diverse and dynamic. MPS is a growing company with great ambitions.
MPS has a team of experts when it comes to knowledge of the printing process and desired results in label and flexible packaging print runs. We share and apply our expertise every day, and can offer a specific solution for every customer.
Looking for a diverse, challenging job at an international company?
MPS Systems is looking for an:
Area Sales Manager
Region Middle East & North Africa
Result-oriented Area Sales Manager who has the ambition to further expand markets and score orders!
- Responsible for all sales activities and targets in your region;
- Setting up a sales plan including market potential and the strategy to be implemented in your region;
- Managing complex "solution" sales processes;
- Proactively visit prospects, customers and agents for 50% of the time;
- Appoint, build and maintain contacts with agents and distributors;
- Identify and initiate projects and take action to convert them into orders;
- Support and guide international projects to make them successful;
- Rolling out and executing Account Management at Strategic Accounts;
- Let the market position of MPS grow;
- Close cooperation with Internal Sales, Project Management, Finance and Service;
- Giving presentations, conducting market research and visiting fairs;
- You are part of the sales team (6 FTE) and report to the Commercial Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management;
- 3 to 7 years international sales experience in technological- and / or capital goods;
- Familiar with credit control & sales forecasting/planning;
- Knowledge and experience in the construction of machinery is a must;
- Willingness to travel 50% of your time;
- Excellent knowledge and skills required on: the company's propositions, pricing practices, high level selling & negotiating skills;
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, human relations, presentation and organizational skills;
- Identifies and understands the customer’s needs. Focuses on meeting those needs and ensuring that both satisfaction and a continuing business relationship;
- Demonstrates a focus on achieving results and objectives. Consistently strives to meet or exceed expectations;
- Professional appearance and presentation;
- Fluent spoken and written English, and French is a plus;
- Good financial understanding.
- International Sales position at a global player with high-end systems, excellent reputation and informal culture;
- Lots of space and freedom for personal input;
- Space to build and increase market share;
- Lots of space for personal development, training and education;
- Financially solid and stable organization;
- Good working conditions including a company car and bonus.
For more information, contact Martine van der Meijde, HR Advisor: email@example.com or 026-760 15 00