Area Sales Manager DACH
MPS Systems B.V. (MPS). MPS is a globally successful company and is a leading expert in flexo and offset press solutions for label and flexible packaging printing presses (food- and household products, cosmetic industry). MPS presses are internationally known for their state-of-the-art technology and are fully developed and assembled in-house. Products are sold and installed all around the world, which makes the business truly international and dynamic. Sales is facilitated through an extensive international network of distributors and own MPS branches abroad.
Installation and after sales are carried out by the MPS service department, with support from a global network of service partners. Besides the head office in Arnhem, with approximately 90 employees, MPS has its own branches in the USA and Malaysia.
The company culture is informal, entrepreneurial, international and MPS has set ambitious goals to play a leading and innovative role in their industry.
we are looking for an:
Area Sales Manager
You now have the opportunity to take a career step and work for one of the most successful international producers of packaging printing presses. You will be working with state-of-the art products and innovative customer support programs. As Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for the further growth in the DACH region, together with a colleague Area Sales Manager and full support of the central back office at MPS Headquarters.
- For your regions Germany - Austria - Switzerland, you will be responsible for achieving sales, gross margin and value growth objectives. You will develop a solid sales strategy for DACH and will work closely together with your colleague Area Sales Manager in achieving the projected results.
- Aside your direct contacts with end-users, you will be the point of contact for the distributors. You will manage and support their sales activities, conduct (price) negotiations, and will be responsible for achieving the volume and marketing plan projections.
- Monitoring of adequate forecasting and KPI's realization by the distributors.
- You know your markets, identify trends and know how to translate these into new opportunities.
You will be a key part of the global sales team (7 FTE) and involved in various international projects. When you prove to be successful, further career opportunities in additional international markets is a realistic possibility.
You will report directly to the Commercial Director (based in The Netherlands).
Your home office location is either based in Germany, with frequent visits to MPS Headquarters in Arnhem (The Netherlands) or you are based at MPS Headquarters in Arnhem.
Successful MPS candidates are, besides being independent and flexible, communicatively skilled team players. They know how to create support for their ideas and enthuse their environment. But above all, they know how to impress on a regular basis with their professional knowledge and strong resolving ability.
The Area Sales Manager we are looking for we also meet the following requirements:
- Sales experience in technological- and / or capital goods. Experience in managing complex "solution" sales processes. You already have a proven commercial track record, but you know and can demonstrate that you have much more growth potential. MPS is open to invest together with you in your growth and development. Sales experience in flexo or offset print solutions or related consumables is an advantage.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business, sales or marketing or equivalent training in business or sales management.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial. You are able to quickly find your way in the organization. You show initiative and team spirit.
- Strong communicative and negotiation skills together with customer management skills are required for this key function.
- You see opportunities and find it logical that "the glass is half full".
- Good command of German and English in word and writing is required. Knowledge and command of additional languages is an advantage.
MPS has outsourced the recruitment and selection for this vacancy exclusively to BEACH Recruitment B.V. You can send your application directly to beachrecruitment.com. For any questions, please contact our consultant Hans Otten. You can reach him personally at 0031612766261or you can write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
He will react immediately and guarantees you absolute discretion.
Candidate information will only be forwarded after explicit approval by the candidates. We are looking forward to your application, stating your target income and availability.