MPS nominated for Label Industry Global Awards
Manufacturer MPS feels honoured that their development-principles are nominated for the Label Global Industry Awards 2011, category Continuous Innovation.
MPS’ technology is developed with respect for the customer, including the press operator: printers first. MPS’ proven targets continuously are:
- Application of innovative technical principles, giving the highest added value for MPS’ investing customers.
- High-tech innovations*) that respond immediately towards the lowest possible costs per label, within top-quality conditions.
- MPS’ press developers don’t rest before being convinced that any operator feels happy to work with an MPS press.
Effecting into innovations*) like Servodrive, Crisp.Dot, iControl, Automated Print Control and Sleeve Offset! The variable sleeve offset is the latest MPS innovation which will be launched at Labelexpo 2011.
The Label Industry Global Awards is a prestigious accolade in the label industry. The judging panel consists of the label industry's top magazine editors and association presidents. The jury meets every year during the Finat Congress, which was held this year in June in Sicily, Italy.
MPS is listed as a finalist for award category "Continuous Innovation". The award is for a long-established supplier or converter company within the label industry that meets the following selection criteria:
- Is an innovative and pioneering company.
- Has been instrumental in continuously developing the science and technology of the label industry.
- Has developed markets/products for the benefit of the whole industry.
- Has been involved in the industry, listens to customers' needs and has acted on them.
- Has served a minimum of 10 years in the label industry.
- Operates with business integrity.
- Is a good employer - committed to education, training and staff development.
- Is a company that has given something back to the label industry.
- Is environmentally conscientious.
The winner of the award will be announced at the awards ceremony and gala dinner, which will take place on the first evening of Labelexpo Europe 2011 in Brussels.